Wednesday 9 December 2009

Cable trip :-)

A couple of weekends ago the University Of Plymouth Wakeboard Club took a trip to WM Ski, a cable near Cirencester. We weren't very lucky with the weather and had to deal with freezing cold conditions and quite a bit of wind.
However this didn't put anyone off! Despite the cold the majority of us were on the water from 12.00pm, when the cable opened, until it was dark around 4.30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

I was ill with a throat infection before I went so wasn't in the best condition to be trying new things however I had fun on the little slider shown in the video, attempted my first raley on the cable and had a go at the slicker and big slider for the first time. So all in all I had a pretty good weekend :-)

The video below is a short clip of me hitting the slider, it also features my boyfriend Ali Reader (www.ali-reader.com).

Thanks very much to John Matthews for putting together the video for me :-)

Gemma from John Matthews on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment